Pomegranates or Anaar is a special fruit found in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is only available for limited months in Pakistan. Sahar Traders exports the supreme quality pomegranates. It is the most popular nutritious fruit, its flavor and qualities makes it different to taste and it has some medicinal properties too. Its outer part possesses a leathery type texture and it is red/purple or an orange and yellow mixed in color. Inside it consists of cells of juicy arils which are crystal pink and seeds are present inside this in white color.
POMEGRANATES: HEALTH BENEFITS:
1. It keeps the heart strong and healthy by keeping the arteries flexible and decreasing the inflammation in the lining of the blood vessels
2. It maintains blood Pressure by reducing lesions and the inflammation of blood vessels in heart patients
3. It protects against cancer
4. It soothes the stomach
5. It boosts immunity and inhibits HIV transmission
6. Prevents anaemia which is a condition caused by the deficiency of red blood cells in the body.
7. Helps in cartilage regeneration:
8. It is also good for prenatal care
9. Pomegranate juice can help to slow down the process of ageing by reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the face caused by constant exposure to sun.
10. It prevents hair fall